Jessica Pressler Bio
Jessica Pressler is a well-known American journalist, author, and writer. Her story “The Hustler At Scores” was nominated for a National Magazine Award, and she became well-known as a result. In Jessica’s honor, the film “Hustler” was eventually made.
Jessica Pressler Early Life, Age, Parents
Jessica Pressler was born in Marblehead, Massachusetts, in the United States. She is currently 43-44 years old. According to prior reports, she moved to Philadelphia a few years after giving birth before moving to New York for professional reasons.
She completed her studies in Philadelphia and earned a B.A. in English from Temple University. Before moving in Queens, she worked as a journalist and writer for many years.
Jessica Pressler Salary and Net worth
Jessica has written and sold many stories to different producers. Her stories have provided her with a comfortable living. Her current US net worth is believed to be $800,000.
She spends her hard-earned money on travel as a journalist. She has posted fewer Instagram postings showing her lavish lifestyle and current possessions.
Jessica Pressler Relationship
Since April 2008, Benjamin Wallace and Jessica Wallace, a well-known journalist, have been married. In Philadelphia, they married in love. Benjamin Wallace is a reporter. He has written for Vanity Fair and New York Magazine.
He worked in the editorial and writing departments of Vanity Fair and New York Magazine, respectively. Benjamin previously wrote The Billionaire’s Vinegar: The Mystery of the World’s Most Expensive Bottle of Wine. After marrying, the couple had a son as their first child. However, their child is not mentioned in the media.
Jessica Pressler’s Height, Weight
She is a stunning young lady with excellent body proportions and a pleasant personality. Jessica Pressler weighs 53 kg and stands 5 feet 3 inches tall. She is in terrific health and has a beautiful physical shape. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
Jessica Pressler’s Professional Background
- Jessica’s professional career began in 2007 when she accepted a position as Co-Editor of New York magazine’s Daily Intel blog. Later, while still working for Philadelphia magazine, she wrote for several celebrity magazines.
- She has written on notable New Yorkers such as Anthony Scaramouche and Lynn Tilton. Between editions of The Best Business Writing, a couple of her pieces were published.
- Moving on, Jessica wrote a piece about a Stuyvesant High School student accused of generating $72 million in stock trading in 2014. However, it was discovered that this detail about the pupil was false.
- Jessica wrote her essay “The Hustlers at Scores” near the end of 2015, which was about strippers who conned their clients of money. In 2016, she received the National Magazine Award for this essay.
- Later, she sold the rights to her narrative to Will Ferrell, who turned it into the film Hustlers. Jessica then created a second well-read piece about high society con artist Anna Sorokin in 2018.
- Her narrative is currently being adapted into the Netflix original series Inventing Anna. Jessica has also contributed to Smithsonian, GQ, and Elle magazines. She is now claiming to be the producer and author of the show.
Last Updated on August 7, 2023 by sab