Hydeia Broadbent Bio
Hydeia Broadbent is a well-known HIV/AIDS activist in the United States. Hydeia Broadbent is well-known for her extensive global trips to educate people of all ages about the hazards and perils of AIDS. In addition, she teaches people how to avoid catching the AIDS virus.
Early Life, Age, Parents
Hydeia Broadbent was born on June 14, 1984, in Las Vegas, Nevada. She was adopted as a newborn at the age of six weeks. Loren and Patricia Broadbent are her adoptive parents’ names. She works as a contractor for a living. Patricia worked as a social worker for many years.
Patricia subsequently left that difficult profession in search of a supervisor position with a printing company. Her HIV was discovered three years after she was adopted. Her biological mother abandoned her at a Las Vegas hospital. Surprisingly, Hydeia’s adoptive parents were contacted by the hospital. They also informed them that her biological mother had given birth to a second kid.
She left the infant there once more. After being tested, both the mother and daughter tested positive for HIV. Aside from that, little information about her family, education, or childhood has been made public. She is, however, 37 years old. Gemini is her zodiac sign, according to astrology.
Hydeia Broadbent Relationship
Her lover, Broadbent, has never made any pronouncements or statements about her personal life or relationships. She may have had a few other relationships, however. During one of her performances, she admitted that she had dated a man who couldn’t accept her for who she was, but she chose to keep the man’s identity hidden. Aside from that, the candidate has kept her personal details confidential.
Salary and Net worth
According to the most recent data, the activist’s net worth as of 2022 is between $1 million and $5 million. However, other information, such as her annual salary and valuables, is unavailable.
How tall is Hydeia Broadbent?
There isn’t much information available on Broadbent’s physical attributes. Her exact physical attributes, including height, weight, dress and shoe sizes, are still unknown. Her eyes, on the other hand, are a light brown tone. Her hair, on the other hand, is dark and curling.
Hydeia Broadbent’s Professional Career
- As previously stated, Hydeia was adopted shortly after being born with HIV. As a result, Broadbent began her career as a speaker and AIDS advocate at the age of six.
- She had begun to speak about her experiences with AIDS and HIV. She is also using her platform to dispel AIDS myths, raise public awareness, and end prejudice against HIV/AIDS patients.
- She began by discussing it with Elizabeth Glaser. The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation was founded by Elizabeth Glaser. They met at the National Institutes of Health, where Hydeia was receiving therapy.
- Hydeia later talked on several times. AIDS charity concerts, movies, instructional efforts on college campuses, and discussion programs are among the events. She later featured on Oprah’s “Where are they now?” show.
- She also worked on a Nickelodeon special with Magic Johnson. She formed the Hydeia L. Broadbent Foundation after two years. In her honor, Jet magazine honoured her with a Black Achievement Award.
- In 1996, she also appeared at the Republican National Convention, Good Morning America, “The Maury Povich Show,” Essence, and other places.
- Her family published a book called “You Get Past The Tears” in 2002. In 2004, the family appeared on “Extreme Home Makeover.” Hydeia is currently a spokesperson for the “Magic Johnson Foundation” and other AIDS advocacy organizations.
Don’t Miss: A Low Profile is Maintain by Star Mike Vitar After Retiring and Facing Assault Charges