Who is Frenkie de Jong? Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Nationality
Frenkie de Jong is a Dutch professional striker who currently plays for Barcelona in La Liga and for the Netherlands national team. He is a dynamic player known for his vision, playing, dribbling, skill, and defensive and offensive abilities.
Frenkie de Jong was born on May 12, 1997, in Arkel, Netherlands, the same village as Marcelo, the Brazilian star.
Family, Parents, Siblings, Education
Frankie’s mother and father were both professional players, so he received appropriate guidance and oversight from an early age because he came from a household with a strong professional football background. He grew up playing football for his hometown club, ASV Arkel, and was able to successfully combine his academics and athletics. He joined the Willem II in 2004, where he honed the characteristics that define his current style of play, such as his seamless ability to make the most difficult duties look comically easy.
To Know More: New Relationship of Daniel Sharman’s Girlfriend Flaunts with Teen Wolf
|Celebrated Name||Frenkie de Jong|
|Age||25 years old.|
|Nick Name||de Jong|
|Birth Name||Frenkie de Jong|
|Place Of Birth||Arkel|
|Mother||Marjon Schuchhard-De Bruijn|
|Father||John de Jong|
|Height||5 ft. 11 inches|
|Marital Status||In a relationship|
|Net Worth||€12 Million|
The Professional Career of Frenkie de Jong
- In 2004, he entered Willem II’s training program. Willem II was where he lived his entire youth.
- In 2015, he was elevated to the club’s first squad.
- In May 2015, he made his professional Eredivisie debut in a 1-0 home victory over ADO Den Haag.
- Ajax hired him to a four-year deal for the symbolic sum of one Euro, which included a 10% sell-on bonus.
- He was eventually bought for 9.11 million pounds.
- He was on loan to Willem II from August to December 2015, where he played one Eredivisie match.
- Ajax invited him back in January 2016.
- In 2015-16, he made 15 starts in the Jupiter League.
- In a three-man middle, he was mostly used as a center midfielder.
- He was awarded the 2016-17 season’s First Divisie Talent.
- In 2016-17, he was awarded “talent of the season” by the Jupiter League.
- In 31 games for Jong Ajax, he has 6 goals, 8 assists, and 2 caution cards.
- He was elevated to the club’s first squad during the 2016-17 season.
- He made his professional start for Ajax against Sparta Rotterdam.
- In 2016-17, he was a member of the Aja team that placed second in the UEFA Europa League.
- In 2019, he helped the team capture the Eredivisie and the KNVB Cup.
- In January 2019, De Jong was acquired by the Spanish side Barcelona. He committed to a five-year contract with a 75 million euro upfront payment. The change would take place on July 1, 2019.
- In July 2019, he made his official debut for Barcelona in a 0-1 loss to Athletic Bilbao.
- In September 2019, he got his first goal for Barcelona against Valencia. During the same game, he also aided Fati in scoring. He made 42 appearances for the club in his first season, collecting four assists and two goals across all divisions.
- In 2021, he won his first championship with Barcelona, scoring one goal and assisting on two others against Athletic Bilbao. During the 2020-21 season, he appeared in 51 games for Barcelona, contributing 8 assists and 7 goals across all categories as the club claimed the Copa del Rey.
- During the 2021-22 season, he appeared in 47 games for the team, scoring four goals and contributing five assists.
- At various times, he has represented the Netherlands national squad.
- He has represented the Netherlands at the under-15, under-18, under-19, and under-21 levels.
- In a friendly victory over Peru in September 2018, he earned his senior international debut for the Netherlands.
- In the same contest, he helped and scored his first goal for his country.
- He represented the Netherlands in the 2018-19 UEFA Nations League season as well as the UEFA Euro 2020 qualifiers and competition.
Net Worth, Salary, House
Frenkie de Jong makes a livelihood as a competitive footballer. He is a professional player from the Netherlands who is currently playing for Barcelona in Spain. His primary means of income are his professional football participation, bonuses, and endorsements. Ajax paid $9.11 million for him in 2015. In addition, Barcelona paid 75 million euros for him in January 2019.
Nike appears to have plans for De Jong, including the possibility of using his first name Frenkie instead of De Jong on the uniform.
Frenkie de Jong would be planning his trip to Barcelona with his partner, Mikky Kiemeney, who has been with him since his start. Previously, the couple lived in a condominium property for which they charged a monthly fee of 10,000 euros.
However, the time has come for the young people to say goodbye to the previous apartment they rented in Torre Vilana, where they had a swimming pool, a sports field, and even a paddle tennis court to provide them with more peace and quiet away from their neighbors.
He is frequently seen driving a variety of vehicles to advertise his YouTube account.
Frenkie de Jong’s Girlfriend, Relationship
Frenkie de Jong is courting hockey player Mikky Kiemeney; the pair met and started dating recently. This was due to their charisma and passion for athletics. Frenkie has known Mikky since he was a member of Willem II’s Youth System. The couple is currently residing in Amsterdam in harmony. One of the many reasons we can say the couple is wonderful is that they have almost identical grins, which isn’t charming.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair Color
Frenkie de Jong has a height of 1.81 meters (5 feet 11 inches). He weights approximately 74 kg in total. His physique is athletic. He has golden hair and blue eyes. He describes as heterosexual sexually. His other body measurements, such as torso, arms, and waist, are unclear. He has a typically robust body.
For Gossip: Facts About Jordan Foster’s Husband Tom Woodger