Who is Antonee Robinson? Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Nationality
Antonee Robinson, nicknamed Jedi, is an American professional soccer player who now plays for Fulham in the Premier League and for the United States national team.
Antonee Robinson was born in Melton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. On August 8, 1997, Marlon Robinson, his left father, gave birth to him. Yet, nothing is known regarding the mother of this footballer. The aggressive left-back was born and raised in Liverpool. The Fulham defender was born in the United Kingdom and has two siblings. His brother, Sean Robinson, is also a professional soccer player. Also, his sister’s name is Holly Robinson.
Antonee Robinson Family, Parents, Siblings, Education
The defender’s father, Marlon Robinson, was a football player who played collegiate soccer at Duke. In 1982, he won the NCAA title with his team, the Duke Blue Devils. Marlon Robinson wanted his son to be the best. As a result, he began teaching his child when he was five years old. Additionally, the current 25-year-old defender joined Everton’s academy at the age of eleven. Nevertheless, no information about his education or university is supplied.
Antonee Robinson Quick Facts
|Real Name||Antonee Robinson|
|Profession||American professional footballer|
|height in feet inches||6 feet 0 inches|
|Weight in kg||70 kg|
|date of Birth||1997-08-08|
|age (as of 2022)||26 years|
|house||Milton Keynes, England|
|father name||Marlon Robinson|
|first girlfriend||Darcy Myers|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Professional Career of Antonee Robinson
- Antonee has played for several teams over his career. As a young player, the exceptional left-back played for some of the Premier League’s most prominent clubs, including Liverpool and Everton. The clubs for which Robinson has played are listed and detailed further down.
- Robinson, as previously stated, entered Everton’s academy at the age of 11. His time as an Everton youth player, on the other hand, did not live up to expectations.
- Robinson was injured while playing for Everton’s under-18 squad, which kept him out of the starting lineup. In June 2013, Robinson also inked a scholarship agreement with the English club.
- After signing a professional contract, he became a full-time player. Antonee, on the other hand, spent the majority of the 2015-16 season on the bench. The athlete was unable to compete due to a torn cartilage beneath the kneecap. Robinson signed a one-year contract extension on July 15, 2016, despite his injuries.
- Robinson has made three Premier League 2 appearances for Everton. The defense, on the other side, failed to score in any of his appearances.
- Additionally, on August 4, 2017, the defender was loaned to Bolton Wanderers after signing a two-year contract in 2017.
- After being signed on loan on August 4, 2017, he made his debut on August 9, 2017. The footballer had signed a contract extension with Bolton until January 2018.
- In the match, Bolton beat Crewe Alexandra 2-1. Additionally, the youngster made his league debut for the club on September 9, 2017.
- Robinson finally cemented himself as the Wanderers’ starting left defender, defeating Andrew Taylor. He also committed to staying at Bolton for the rest of the season.
- The exceptional defender has appeared in 34 games for the Wanderers. He did not, however, score a single goal in 34 appearances for the club.
- Robinson finally joined Wigan Athletic on July 15, 2019, after some time at Wanderers. This English team had signed the defender to a three-year contract.
- Bolton played for Wigan Athletic for two seasons. The defender appeared in 26 games in the 2018-19 season. Additionally, during the 2019-20 season, the defender scored a goal in 39 games.
- Robinson, who holds dual citizenship, has the potential to play for both England and the United States at the pinnacle of his international career. Robinson, on the other hand, opted to represent his country. The defender got called up to the senior squad for the first time in March 2018.
- Nevertheless, on May 28, 2018, the midfielder made his senior debut for the United States, playing the entire game and providing an assist. As of July 2022, the defender had made 29 appearances for the US, scoring twice.
Antonee Robinson Net Worth, Salary, House
The best defender has played in several Premier League games. There is no doubt that this 25-year-old left-back has a substantial net worth. According to numerous sources, Robinson’s current net worth is $2 million as of October 2022. The payer’s remuneration, as well as brand sponsorships and merchandising, are all ways for the player to make money. Robinson’s net worth is affected further by his $2 million contract with Fulham.
Antonee Robinson Relationship, Single, Dating
Darcy Myers and Antonee Myers are happily married. He proposed to her in March 2022. She has also frequently reminded her followers on Instagram about how happy she makes them. The couple has been together since 2019. After only three years of dating, the pair announced their engagement. Antonee Robinson’s future bride was born in March 1995. She is likely to be excited about her fiancé’s football career.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair Color
Robinson’s current weight of 73 kg is included. Apart from that, the 25-year-old defender towers over everyone at 6 feet tall. Further physical attributes of the player include brown eyes and black hair.
Last Updated on August 6, 2023 by sab